Please find below a list of useful links in relation to COVID-19:
- Businesses need to operate in line with current restrictionshttps://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-covidsafe-settings
- Businesses need a COVID safe planhttps://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/covidsafe-plan and QR codeshttps://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/qr-codes-and-digital-record-keeping-contact-tracing.
- There is also information in community languages on how to use QR codes https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/checking-qr-codes#translated-materials
- Free training is also available for businesses on infection control. https://www.skills.vic.gov.au/s/free-infection-control-training
- Support & info is available for businesses to clean properly https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-covid-19-deep-clean-guidelines-pdf
- Financial and other support is available ($450 Testing Isolation Payment https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/450-coronavirus-covid-19-test-isolation-payment and $1500 Pandemic Leave Disaster Payment https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/pandemic-leave-disaster-payment-victoria) if workers need to stay home
VACCINATION AND TESTING IS FREE FOR EVERYONE. YOU DO NOT NEED INSURANCE, OR A VISA, OR MEDICARE CARD, AND YOU CAN TRAVEL FURTHER THAN 5KM TO GET IT.
- Information about vaccines here: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/vaccine,
- Where to book a vaccine appointment https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/book-your-vaccine-appointment and;
- Vaccination Centres https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/vaccination-centres